In this article we will see how to change the font style and the size of data which is inside the progress bar. We can set the text in progress bar using
setFormat method. In order to change the font and the size we will use
setFont method which take QFont object as argument and font and size will be changes.
Syntax : bar.setFont(QFont(font_name, size))
Argument : It takes QFont object as argument.
Action performed : This will change the font and size of the text.
Below is the implementation.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Image bar as Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Translucent Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Adding border to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Dotted border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Multi colored border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Skin to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Gradient color Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - How to set text to progress bar ?
- PyQt5 - Auto Adjusting Progress Bar size
- PyQt5 QProgressBar – How to create progress bar ?
- PyQt5 | How to set value of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 | How to set percentage indicator in middle of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 | Vertical Progress Bar
- PyQt5 | How to display decimal values in Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to get percentage of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to get value of Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to set the maximum value of progress bar ?
- PyQt5 - How to set minimum value of progress bar ?
- PyQt5 - minimum() method for Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - maximum() method for Progress Bar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.