While designing any GUI(Graphical User Interface) application we create labels that provide information, but sometimes there might be a case when the label size is not appropriate for the content then need of resizing of label arises.
In this tutorial, we will see how to change the size of the label in PyQt5. For this we will use
Syntax : label.resize(width, height)
Argument : It takes two integers as the argument which are :
1. Width to be set.
2. Height to be set.
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 – How to change text of pre-existing label | setText method
- PyQt5 – How to change color of the label ?
- PyQt5 – Change background color of Label for anti hover state
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 - Access the size of the Label
- PyQt5 - Different border size for each side in Label
- PyQt5 – Different padding size at different edge of Label
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of radio button
- PyQt5 - How change size of indicator in Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to change style and size of text Progress Bar ?
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of Radio button according to content length
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.