The first step in creating desktop applications with PyQt is getting a window to show up on your desktop, in this article, we will see how we can change the color of this window. In order to change the color of the main window we use
Syntax : setStyleSheet(“background-color: grey;”)
Argument : It takes string as an argument.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – How to change check box background color to when mouse hover
- PyQt5 – How to change check box background color when pressed
- PyQt5 – Change background color of Label for anti hover state
- PyQt5 - Get opacity level of the main window | windowOpacity() method
- How to change screen background color in Pygame?
- Set Pandas dataframe background Color and font color in Python
- PyQt5 – Change check box background image when it is pressed
- PyQt5 - Background Color of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting background color to pressed indicator when pressed
- PyQt5 - Changing background color of Label when hover
- PyQt5 - Background color of un-checked indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Setting unchecked CheckBox indicator background color on mouse hover
- PyQt5 – Setting unchecked CheckBox indicator background color on click
- PyQt5 - Background color to checked indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Changing background color of Push Button when mouse hover over it
- PyQt5 – Setting background color to pressed indicator from intermediate state | Check Box
- PyQt5 – Setting checked Check Box indicator background color when hover
- PyQt5 – Background color of intermediate indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Setting background color of indicator when mouse hover over intermediate Check Box
- PyQt5 - Unchecked background color of check box when hover
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.