In this article we will see how we can change the size of the QColorDialog. The QColorDialog has a fixed size, because it contains several custom widgets that aren’t designed to be resizable, although we can change the layout constraint to allow it to change size.
Note : The layout quickly becomes messed up with even a little bit of resizing. Also beyond a certain point, the dialog will get crashed due to floating-point exceptions, so it is not recommended to resize the dialog.
In order to do this we use
setSizeConstraint method with the QColorDialog object’s layout object
Syntax : dialog.layout().setSizeConstraint(QLayout.SetNoConstraint)
Argument : It takes layout size constraint object as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Adding Extra widget to it
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 – How to auto resize Label | adjustSize QLabel
- PyQt5 QListWidget - Setting Resize Mode Property
- PyQt5 QListWidget - Getting Resize Mode Property
- PyQt5 - QColorDialog
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Getting Current Color
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting Current Color
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Getting Color Dialog Options
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting Color Dialog Options
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - How to execute it ?
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Accepted Signal
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Finished Signal
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Accepting the color
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Rejecting the color
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Making color done
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Rejected Signal
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting Custom Color
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Getting Custom Color
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Custom Color Count
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.