In this article, we will see how we can align text of labels in PyQt5 application, we can align text in three different ways which are left, right and Center.
label.setAlignment(QtCore.Qt.AlignLeft) label.setAlignment(QtCore.Qt.AlignCenter) label.setAlignment(QtCore.Qt.AlignRight)
In order to use use this we have to import
Qtcore from PyQt5
from PyQt5 import QtCore
Below is the implementation :
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 - Getting text of scrollable label
- PyQt5 - How to make text center align of the editable ComboBox
- PyQt5 - How to make text center align for non-editable ComboBox
- PyQt5 – What's this help text for Label | setWhatsThis() method
- PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Label text ?
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Retrieving tooltip text
- PyQt5 – How to change text of pre-existing label | setText method
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Dragging text from it and dropping it to Custom Label
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 - Scrollable Label
- PyQt5 – How to add padding to a Label ?
- PyQt5 – How to set skin of Label ?
- PyQt5 – How to get Label coordinates ?