In this article, we will see how to add padding to our Label. Padding is just the space between the border and the content. Below is image of label this will helps in better understanding of the padding.
In order to add padding to our label, we will use
setStyleSheet() method, below is how without padding label vs padded label looks like.
Syntax : label.setStyleSheet(“padding :15px”)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It adds padding to the label.
- PyQt5 – Different padding size at different edge of Label
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 - Padding in Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Add padding to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Different sized padding Progress Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting padding size at different sides of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Scrollable Label
- PyQt5 – How to get Label coordinates ?
- PyQt5 - Add Label to StatusBar
- PyQt5 – How to set skin of Label ?
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Label
- PyQt5 - How to access content of label ?
- PyQt5 - Access the size of the Label