In this article, we will see how to add background image to a label, By default, when we create a label there is no background image although we can set background color to it.
Sometimes background image is necessary. In order to set a background image we will use
Syntax : label.setStyleSheet(“background-image : url(image.png)”;)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed Add background image to a label.
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 – Add background image to Statusbar
- PyQt5 - Changing background color of Label when hover
- PyQt5 – Change background color of Label for anti hover state
- PyQt5 QColorDialog – Setting background color to the child label
- Multi-Label Image Classification - Prediction of image labels
- PyQt5 – How to add padding to a Label ?
- PyQt5 - Add Label to StatusBar
- PyQt5 - Background image to lineedit part of non-editable ComboBox when mouse hover
- PyQt5 – Background image in Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Background Image to unchecked indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Setting unchecked Check Box indicator background image when hover
- PyQt5 – Setting background image to pressed indicator from unchecked Check Box