In this article we will see how to set logo to a radio button. By default there is no logo set to the radio button, although we can set icon to the radio button it is similar to setting icon to a main window but unlike main window, icon of radio button appear in between the indicator and the text part.
Below is how default radio button looks vs the the radio button with icon looks like.
In order to add icon to the radio button we have to do the following:
1. Create a radio button.
2. Load the icon and create the object with the help of
3. Set the object of QIcon as icon to the radio button with the help of
Below is the implementation.
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 - Get the icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Set icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 – Radio button indicator at right side
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- PyQt5 - Dotted border of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to stop radio button from getting checked
- PyQt5 - Dotted border indicator in Radio button
- PyQt5 - Change state of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Program to get caption of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Program to check radio button
- PyQt5 - Find if Radio Button is checked
- PyQt5 - Adding action to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background image to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background image to indicator of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Setting color to indicator of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Background color to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to make capsule shaped Radio button ?
- PyQt5 - Rectangular indicator Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Capsule shaped indicator of Radio button