In this article we will see how to set action to a push button.
QPushButton is a simple button in PyQt, when clicked by a user some associated action gets performed. For adding this button into the application,
QPushButton class is used.
When the button is pressed it should perform some action, in order to add action to a button we will use
Syntax : button.clicked.connect(function)
Argument : It takes function as a argument.
Action performed: When button will be clicked it will call the passes function.
When we tap on the button.
- PyQt5 - Adding action to Radio Button
- Python | Button Action in Kivy
- Animated Floating Action Button in kivy - Python
- Floating Action type button in kivy - Python
- PyQt5 - Adding action to the ComboBox
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Adding action
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Action Event
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Removing Action Object
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Getting the object by which action is called
- PyQt5 – Adding action to ComboBox with checkable items
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Adding action when object name changed
- PyQt5 - Toggle Button
- PyQt5 - Radio button tooltip
- PyQt5 - How to add icon to Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Get the size of push button
- PyQt5 – How to make a button with image ?
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button