PyQt5 offers the user to create tool tip using
setToolTip() method. In this article, we will see how to access the content of tool tip. In order to do this we will use
Syntax : label.toolTip()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It returns string.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – How to set tooltip duration for Label | setToolTipDuration method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Retrieving tooltip text
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 – How to get Label coordinates ?
- PyQt5 Label – Get Shadow effect object
- PyQt5 Label – Get Opacity effect object
- PyQt5 - Accessing Radio button tooltip content
- PyQt5 - How to set RadioButton tooltip duration
- PyQt5 - Radio button tooltip
- PyQt5 – RadioButton ToolTip duration
- PyQt5 - Access tooltip duration to view(drop-down) of ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Access tooltip of view(drop-down) of ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting different toolTip to different item of ComboBox
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.