We know we can set geometry of button using
setGeometry method, geometry in PyQt5 refer to the location and size of the push button.
In order to get the geometry of any push button we will use
geometry method. This method will return the
QRect object which tells the location and the size of push button also it is the argument of
Syntax : button.geometry()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return It returns QRect object.
PyQt5.QtCore.QRect(200, 150, 100, 40)
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Get the size of push button
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | Setting visible priority to push button
- PyQt5 | How to adjust the image inside Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create capsule shaped push button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.