In this article we will see how we can set different border color to the line edit part of the non editable combo box, line edit is the part of combo box which displays the selected item, it is editable by nature. In order to set and access the line edit object we use
setLineEdit and lineEdit method respectively.
In order to do this we have to do the following :
1. Create a combo box
2. Add item to the combo box
3. Create a QLineEdit object
4. Set border with different color to the QLineEdit object
5. Make line edit object non-editable(read-only)
6. Add QLineEdit object to the combo box
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.