In this article we will see how to create translucent button, here translucent refer as button which are not completely opaque.
In order to do this, we have to change the alpha level of push button, alpha level is the opaque factor greater the value of alpha more the object is opaque, but unlike main window we can’t use
setWindowOpacity method, therefore in order to change the alpha value we will use
Below is the difference between normal button and translucent button.
Syntax : button.setStyleSheet(“color : rgba(0, 0, 0, 100)”)
Argument : It takes string as argument. Here Rgba refer to red, green, blue and alpha level, they all vary from 0 to 255.
Action performed : It will set the alpha level of push button
- PyQt5 - Translucent Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create capsule shaped push button ?
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 | Setting visible priority to push button
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to adjust the image inside Push Button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.