In this article, we will see how to create dashed border of status bar in PyQt5 application. Generally, when we create a status bar with a border, the border is continuous, but we can make a dashed border as well below is how normal and dashed borders are different.
In order to do we will use
Syntax : self.statusBar().setStyleSheet(“border :3px black; border-style : dashed”)
Argument : It take string as argument.
Action performed : It set dashed border.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – How to create dashed border of Label ?
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Add border to status bar
- PyQt5 - Adding border to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Dotted border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Multi colored border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- PyQt5 – Set color to a status bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing description of a Status Bar
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 – Set minimum size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set minimum length for width/height of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing WHATS THIS help text for Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip data of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip duration of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip duration to Status bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set skin to Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Make Status Bar invisible
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.