In this article we will see how to create circular push button. By default, when we create a push button it is in rectangular form although we can also change it size to square.
In order to create circular button we have to do following steps:
1. Create a push button.
2. Change its size to make it square.
3. Set radius of button to half of length or square button.
Note : If we set radius greater then the half of the length then no change will occur as that shape would not be possible.
Syntax : button.setStyleSheet(“border-radius : 50;”)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It sets the radius of button.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to create capsule shaped push button ?
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 | Setting visible priority to push button
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to adjust the image inside Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Get the size of push button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.