There are basically two states in check box that are checked or unchecked, although using
setTristate method we can add an intermediate state.
checkState method is used to check the state of the check box, it returns CheckState object but when we print it output will be as follows:
- 0 for un-checked state
- 2 for checked state
- 1 for intermediate state
Syntax : checkbox.checkState()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It returns CheckState object
Below is the implementation.
Before check status : 0 After check status : 2
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Selecting any one check box among group of check boxes
- PyQt5 - isChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isTristate() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setChecked() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isRightToLeft() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - isLeftToRight() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - setCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - nextCheckState() method for Check Box
- PyQt5 - Check Box with Indicator at right side
- PyQt5 - Tri-state Check Box
- PyQt5 - Adding/Changing caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Retrieving caption of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Bordered Check Box
- PyQt5 – Change Color of Check Box indicator
- PyQt5 - Changing size of Indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image Indicator of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Set Icon for Check Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.