In this article we will see how we can find if the combo box is having frame or not. By default when we create a combo box it has frame although we can change it. In order to check if frame exist or not we use
Syntax : combo_box.hasFrame()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns bool
Below is the implementation –
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Getting minimum content length to Combo Box item | minimumContentsLength() method
- PyQt5 - Setting visible column in the model of combo box
- PyQt5 - How to get visible column in the model of combo box
- PyQt5 - How to set view to the combo box
- PyQt5 - Setting help text of the combo box
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip to the Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip duration to the Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Accessing tool tip of the Combo Box
- PyQt5 – Setting Combo Box Description | setAccessibleDescription method
- PyQt5 - Setting name of Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Accessing help text of the combo box
- PyQt5 - Accessing tool tip duration of the Combo Box
- PyQt5 – Background color to combo box if it is OFF state
- PyQt5 – Background color to combo box if it is OFF state and mouse hover
- PyQt5 – Adding border to editable combo box when mouse hover over it
- PyQt5 - Adding border to drop arrow of Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Combo Box with check-able items
- PyQt5 Combo Box - Background image to down arrow
- PyQt5 Combo Box - Background image to down arrow when pressed
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.