In this article we will see how to set the indicator to the right of check box. Check box basically have two components first is indicator and other is the label by default indicator is at the left hand side. In order to make the indicator at the right hand side we have to change its layout direction from left to right side.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : checkbox.setLayoutDirection(Qt.RightToLeft)
Argument : It takes Qt object as argument.
Action performed : It will change the layout of check box.
Below is the implementation.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – Radio button indicator at right side
- PyQt5 – Change Color of Check Box indicator
- PyQt5 - Changing size of Indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Image Indicator of Check Box
- PyQt5 – Add spacing between indicator and Check box
- PyQt5 - Indicator border of Check Box
- PyQt5 – Indicator Skin of Check Box
- PyQt5 - Groove border to indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Background color of un-checked indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Background color to checked indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 - Background Image to unchecked indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Setting background color to pressed indicator from intermediate state | Check Box
- PyQt5 – Setting checked Check Box indicator background color when hover
- PyQt5 – Setting unchecked Check Box indicator background image when hover
- PyQt5 – Setting background image to pressed indicator from unchecked Check Box
- PyQt5 – Background Image to checked indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Setting background image to indicator when hover checked Check Box
- PyQt5 – Background image to pressed indicator when pressed from checked state | Check Box
- PyQt5 – Background color of intermediate indicator in Check Box
- PyQt5 – Setting background color of indicator when mouse hover over intermediate Check Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.