In this article we will see how we can change the size of radio button according to the cone=tent inside it. Basically there is two ways to do this. First is the lengthy one in which we get the content of radio button then we find its length then change the size of radio button according to the length this is lengthy and will not be that accurate, second method is by using
adjustSize method it will automatically change the size radio button and is more accurate.
In order to do change the radio button size according to the content we have to do the following –
1. Create a radio button
2. Create a push button
3. Add action to the radio button
4. In side the action change the size using
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 - Font and size of content in Radio button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of radio button
- PyQt5 - How change size of indicator in Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Size of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Accessing Radio button tooltip content
- PyQt5 - Change state of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Change text of pre-existing Radio button
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- PyQt5 – How to change indicator border in Radio Button
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for checked state
- PyQt5 - Change color of Radio button for unchecked state
- PyQt5 – Change color of pressed Radio button for checked state
- PyQt5 – Change color of pressed Radio button for unchecked state
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for unchecked state when hover
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for checked state when hover
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- wxPython - Change font of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Background Colour of Radio Button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.