In this article we will see how to change the text in the radio button. When we create a radio button we set some text or even we can leave it blank, radio button is created with the help of
We will create a radio button and a push button such that when push button is pressed, radio button text should get changed.
In order to do so we have to do the following –
- Create a radio button.
- Create a push button.
- Connect a method associated with push button, such that when push button get pressed this method should get called.
- In the method change the radio button content with the help of
Below is the implementation.
- PyQt5 - Change text of pre-existing Radio button
- PyQt5 - How to change the spacing between indicator and text part of Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 - Change state of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of radio button
- PyQt5 – How to change indicator border in Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How change size of indicator in Radio Button
- PyQt5 - setWhatsThis() help text of Radio button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of Radio button according to content length
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for checked state
- PyQt5 - Change color of Radio button for unchecked state
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for checked state when hover
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for unchecked state when hover
- PyQt5 – Change color of pressed Radio button for unchecked state
- PyQt5 – Change color of pressed Radio button for checked state
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- wxPython - Change font of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Size of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Font colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Background Colour of Radio Button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.