In this article we will see how to change the color of button. By default, when we create a button it is of grey color although PyQt5 allows us to change this color. Below is the difference in default button and colored button.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : button.setStyleSheet(“background-color : yellow”)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It adds the color to button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 - Changing color of pressed Push Button
- PyQt5 - Changing background color of Push Button when mouse hover over it
- PyQt5 QColorDialog – Setting background color to its child push button
- PyQt5 - Change color of Radio button for unchecked state
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for checked state
- PyQt5 – Change color of pressed Radio button for unchecked state
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for unchecked state when hover
- PyQt5 – Change color of Radio button for checked state when hover
- PyQt5 – Change color of pressed Radio button for checked state
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.