In this article we will see how to adjust the size of the push button according to the text. We know we can change the size of button using
resize method every time resizing it manually is difficult. Therefore, we have
adjustSize method which automatically adjust the size of the push button according to the text in it.
Syntax : button.adjustSize()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Action performed : It changes the size of button according to the text in it.
- PyQt5 | How to adjust the image inside Push Button ?
- PyQt5 - How to adjust size of ComboBox according to the items size
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to get the text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Get the size of push button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of Radio button according to content length
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Adjusting size according to the text
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – Add image icon on a Push button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.