In this article we will see how we can set action to a radio button. Setting action to a radio button means adding an action to it which get called and perform some task when radio button get checked or unchecked.
In order to add action to radio button we will use
Syntax : radio_button.toggled.connect(method_name)
Argument : It takes method name as argument.
Action performed : It will call the method associated with it when radio button will be toggled.
Below is the implementation.
- PyQt5 - Adding action to the ComboBox
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Adding action
- PyQt5 – How to add action to a button ?
- PyQt5 – Adding action to ComboBox with checkable items
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Adding action when object name changed
- PyQt5 - Radio button tooltip
- PyQt5 - Hiding the radio button
- PyQt5 - Description of Radio Button
- PyQt5 – Set border to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to add icon to Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 - Background color to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Setting and accessing name of Radio button
- PyQt5 - Find if Radio Button is checked
- PyQt5 - Set skin to pressed Radio button
- PyQt5 - Background image to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - setWhatsThis() help text of Radio button
- PyQt5 - Set skin to checked radio button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of radio button
- PyQt5 - Setting skin to Radio Button
- PyQt5 - How to stop radio button from getting checked