In this article we will see how to add icon to a push button. Here, setting icon not like setting an background image, it is similar to the icon of main window. Icon of button appear at the left side and text is on right size.
Below is the representation of pus button without and with icon.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : button.setIcon(QIcon(‘logo.png’))
Argument : It takes file name if in same folder else file path
Action performed : It sets icon to the button.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Get the icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Set icon size of item icon in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - How to add icon to Radio Button ?
- PyQt5 | How to adjust the image inside Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Block signals of push button
- PyQt5 – Set and access description of push button
- PyQt5 – How to change the text of existing push button ?
- PyQt5 – Change size of Push Button
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- PyQt5 – Change color of Push Button
- PyQt5 - How to create and get the name of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Create translucent Push Button
- PyQt5 - Create circular Push Button
- PyQt5 – How to create and get the help text of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 – Get geometry of the Push button
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 – Set border to the Push button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 | How to create colorful border of Push Button ?
- PyQt5 | Setting visible priority to push button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.