In this article, we will see how to add border to status bar. By default, there is no border to status bar. Below is the image of status bar without border and with border.
In order to do this we will use
Syntax : self.statusBar().setStyleSheet(“border :3px solid orange”)
Argument : It takes string as argument.
Action performed : It sets the border to the status bar.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Create dashed border of status bar
- PyQt5 - Add padding to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – How to add Separator in Status Bar ?
- PyQt5 - Adding border to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Dotted border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Multi colored border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- PyQt5 – Set color to a status bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing description of a Status Bar
- Python PyQt5 – How to change font and size of Status Bar Message
- PyQt5 – Set minimum size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set minimum length for width/height of Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing name of a Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Setting and accessing WHATS THIS help text for Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip data of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip duration of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip duration to Status bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Set skin to Status Bar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.