We know with the help of status bar object we can set tool tip and tool tip duration. In this article we will see how to access the tool tip duration. In order to do this we will use
toolTipDuration method with the status bar object.
Syntax : self.statusBar().toolTipDuration()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It returns integer which refer to milliseconds.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip duration to Status bar
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip data of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Access tool tip duration of label | ToolTipDuration method
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip duration to the Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Accessing tool tip duration of the Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip duration to the view(drop-down) part of the ComboBox
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 – Progress Bar tool tip
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- PyQtGraph – Getting Tool Tip Duration of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Setting Tool Tip Duration of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Getting Tool tip to Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Setting Tool tip to Bar Graph
- PyQt5 - Access the size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting status tip
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Accessing the status tip
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.