We know with the help of status bar object we can set tool tip. In this article, we will see how we can access the tool tip content. In order to do this we will use
toolTip method with the status bar object.
Syntax : self.statusBar().toolTip()
Argument : It takes no argument.
Return : It returns string which refer to content of the status bar tool tip.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Access tool tip duration of Status Bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip duration to Status bar
- PyQt5 - Set tool tip to Status Bar
- PyQt5 – Progress Bar tool tip
- PyQt5 – Access tool tip duration of label | ToolTipDuration method
- PyQt5 - Visibility status of Status Bar
- PyQtGraph – Getting Tool tip to Bar Graph
- PyQtGraph – Setting Tool tip to Bar Graph
- PyQt5 - Access the size of Status Bar
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting status tip
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Accessing the status tip
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip to the Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip duration to the Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Accessing tool tip of the Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Accessing tool tip duration of the Combo Box
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip to the view (drop-down) part of ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting tool tip duration to the view(drop-down) part of the ComboBox
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.