In this article, we will see about
setVisible, it is similar to
setVisible() method takes bool as argument and it sets the visibility of the label. By default, it is set to True.
Syntax : label.setVisible(True)
Argument : It takes bool as argument.
If False is passed to it, label will no be visible
It True is passed to it, label will be visible
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt Hello World
- PyQt – Padding of Checkbox
- Corona Virus cases of various countries - Using Python PyQt
- Python - Age Calculator using PyQt
- Designing GUI applications Using PyQt in Python
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 – How to change text of pre-existing label | setText method
- PyQt5 – How to clear the content of label | clear and setText method
- PyQt5 – What's this help text for Label | setWhatsThis() method
- PyQt5 – How to set tooltip duration for Label | setToolTipDuration method
- PyQt5 – Access tool tip duration of label | ToolTipDuration method
- PyQt5 – Get tooltip data of label | toolTip() method
- PyQt5 - alignment() method for Label
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.