There are so many options provided by Python to develop GUI application and PyQt5 is one of them. PyQt5 is cross-platform GUI toolkit, a set of python bindings for Qt v5. One can develop an interactive desktop application with so much ease because of the tools and simplicity provided by this library.
pip install PyQt5
In this article we will see how to make simple PyQt5 application which print the message “Hello World !”
First of all we have created the
Window class which inherits
QMainWindow class. Within this class we can add widgets which will get displayed on main window, we have used
setWindowTiltle method to set title.
setGeometry method to set size and position of the window and for displaying message we have used
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Hello World in Kivy
- Hello World in Tkinter
- Hello World Program : First program while learning Programming
- PyQt – setVisible method for Label
- PyQt – Padding of Checkbox
- Corona Virus cases of various countries - Using Python PyQt
- Python - Age Calculator using PyQt
- Designing GUI applications Using PyQt in Python
- Printing HELLO with turtle module
- Python | Tools in the world of Web Scraping
- Small World Model - Using Python Networkx
- Will Julia Become the Empress of the Artificial Intelligence World?
- Plotting World Map Using Pygal in Python
- Python - Retrieve latest Covid-19 World Data using COVID19Py library