PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. The
Image module provides a class with the same name which is used to represent a PIL image. The module also provides a number of factory functions, including functions to load images from files, and to create new images.
Image class have the width attributes.
Image.width Image width, in pixels. Attribute defines the various property of an object, element or file.
image– image used of different extension.
Returns: width of the image
Another Example: take another image with .png extension.
- Python PIL Attributes | Image.height method
- Python | PIL Attributes
- Dynamic Attributes in Python
- Accessing Attributes and Methods in Python
- Class and Instance Attributes in Python
- How to Get a List of Class Attributes in Python?
- Filtering Images based on size attributes in Python
- wxPython - Get visual attributes of static box
- wxPython | Get default attributes of Radio Box
- wxPython - Get Default Attributes of StaticText
- Difference between Method Overloading and Method Overriding in Python
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | set() method
- Python | next() method
- Python | os.sched_getaffinity() method
- Python | os.chflags() method
- Python | shutil.which() method
- Python | sympy.S() method
- Python | sympy.ff() method
Improved By : nidhi_biet