PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. The
Image module provides a class with the same name which is used to represent a PIL image. The module also provides a number of factory functions, including functions to load images from files, and to create new images.
Image class have the height attributes.
Image.height Image height, in pixels. Attribute defines the various property of an object, element or file.
image– image used of different extension.
Returns: height of the image
Another Example: take another image with .png extension.
- Python PIL Attributes | Image.width Method
- Python | PIL Attributes
- Class & Instance Attributes in Python
- Accessing Attributes and Methods in Python
- How to Get a List of Class Attributes in Python?
- Filtering Images based on size attributes in Python
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | set() method
- Python | next() method
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | sympy.Add() method
- Python | os.umask() method
- Python | os.stat() method
- Python | os.urandom() method
- Python PIL | RankFilter() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet