In this article we will see how we can set the label style in PYGLET module in python. Pyglet is easy to use but powerful library for developing visually rich GUI applications like games, multimedia etc. A window is a “heavyweight” object occupying operating system resources. Windows may appear as floating regions or can be set to fill an entire screen (fullscreen). In order to show text or message we use html label object. A label is a graphical control element which displays text on a form. It is usually a static control; having no interactivity. A label is generally used to identify a nearby text box or other widget. Label style are the specific properties of the label text like bold, italic etc.
We can create a window and label with the help of commands given below
# creating window window = pyglet.window.Window(width, height, title) # creating a label label = pyglet.text.Label(text, font_name, font_size, x, y)
In order to create window we use
set_stylemethod with the label object
Syntax : label.set_style(name, value)
Argument : It takes string and specific value according to style as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PYGLET – Getting Label Style
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PYGLET – Setting Caret Style
- PYGLET – Setting Paragraph Style of Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Setting Style to whole Formatted Document
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PYGLET – Showing Text using Label
- PYGLET – Accessing Label Text
- PYGLET – Accessing Label Text Italic Property
- PYGLET – Accessing Label Text Font Size Property
- PYGLET – Accessing Label Text Font Name Property
- PYGLET – Drawing Label
- PYGLET – Accessing Label Text Bold Property
- PYGLET – Accessing Label Text Color Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.