In this article we will see how we can load a image resource in PYGLET module in python. Pyglet is easy to use but powerful library for developing visually rich GUI applications like games, multimedia etc. A window is a “heavyweight” object occupying operating system resources. Windows may appear as floating regions or can be set to fill an entire screen (fullscreen). In order to load a file i.e resource we use resource module of pyglet. This module allows applications to specify a search path for resources. Relative paths are taken to be relative to the application’s __main__ module. An image is an artifact that depicts visual perception, such as a photograph or other two-dimensional picture, that resembles a subject—usually a physical object—and thus provides a depiction of it.
We can create a window object with the help of command given below
# creating a window window = pyglet.window.Window(width, height, title)
In order to do this we use
imagemethod with the pyglet.resource
Syntax : resource.image(file_name)
Argument : It takes string i.e file name as argument
Return : It returns TextureRegion object
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PYGLET – Loading Media
- PYGLET – Loading Plain Text Document
- PYGLET – Loading Texture
- PYGLET – Loading a File
- PYGLET – Loading Attribute File
- PYGLET – Loading Animation
- PYGLET – Loading Program Resource
- PYGLET – Loading HTML Document
- PYGLET – Loading 3-D Model
- Loading Image using Mahotas - Python
- Mahotas - Loading image as grey
- PYGLET – Accessing Sprite Image
- PYGLET – Showing Image using Sprite
- Loading Excel spreadsheet as pandas DataFrame
- Loading Images in Tkinter using PIL
- MoviePy – Loading Audio File
- MoviePy – Loading Audio File from Video
- Mahotas - Labelled Image from the Normal Image
- Converting an image to ASCII image in Python
- PyQt5 – How to get cropped square image from rectangular image ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.