In this article we will see how we can get all the style of the formatted document in PYGLET module in python. Pyglet is easy to use but powerful library for developing visually rich GUI applications like games, multimedia etc. A window is a “heavyweight” object occupying operating system resources. Windows may appear as floating regions or can be set to fill an entire screen (fullscreen). Formatted documents are generally laid out to enhance their human readability by adding structure, such as headings, indentation, font variations, and other devices that transform plain (unformatted) text so that they have an appearance similar to published works. Style is basically how the the text looks for example color, font or size.
We can create a window and formatted document with the help of commands given below
# creating a window window = pyglet.window.Window(width, height, title) # creating document documnet = pyglet.text.document.FormattedDocument(text)
In order to create window we use
get_style_runsmethod with the document object
Syntax : document.get_style_runs(attribute)
Argument : It takes string and two integer as argument
Return : It returns AbstractRunIterator object
Below is the implementation
Color: pyglet.text.runlist.RunIterator object at 0x0000020544179608
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PYGLET – Getting Style of Formatted Document at Given Position
- PYGLET – Getting Style of Formatted Document for Given Range
- PYGLET – On Style Text Event Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Setting Paragraph Style of Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Setting Style to whole Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting Element from Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting font of specified position in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting font instances used in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting Paragraph End Position in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Getting Paragraph Start Position in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Deleting text from Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Inserting Element in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Inserting Text in Formatted Document
- PYGLET – On Delete Text Event Formatted Document
- PYGLET – On Insert Text Event Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Accessing Formatted Document Text
- PYGLET – Accessing Event types of Formatted Document
- PYGLET – Unformatted Document
- PYGLET – Loading Plain Text Document
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.