PWC-SDC Interview Experience for SDE
PWC-SDC came for on-campus placement in my college in august, 2019. There were four rounds:
Round 1: The 1st round was an online test on skillenza site, in this round there were 3 types of questions.
- 22 aptitude questions in 30 minutes(level:hard)
- 15 java MCQs in 15 minutes(level:medium)
- 15 SQL query-based MCQs in 15 minutes(level:medium)
After this round, around 50 students were shortlisted out of 300 and I was one of shortlisted student.
Round 2: This was a Group Discussion round and the topic got elected was VOICE is the future.
Try to be specific when you are speaking. Use self-explanatory word e.g. integration, threshold, incentives, legitimacy etc rather than explaining one fact in 4-5 words. Around 30 students got selected and I am one of them.
Round 3: It was a technical round. Questions were asked from various fields:ML, DSA, SQL, PYTHON, DBMS, JAVA, RESUME REVIEW, INTRODUCTION etc.
- Tell me about yourself.
- static keyword in java
- How to print top 3 salaries from employee table(SQL)
- Print 1-100 without using loop conditions.
- Normalization forms(DBMS)
- Print max and min elements from an array of integers
- Print the second highest element from an array
- Explain about your project based on android development.
- What is the neural network(ML)?
- Special features of python 3
I was selected for the HR round.
Round 4: It was HR round with questions totally based upon your resume/cv.
After completing all the round with self-confidence I got selected.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.