Round 1:(Online test)
A total of around 225 students registered for the test.
The written test was MCQ type. It had the following sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Redundancy
- Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Aptitude
Total time: 1 hour
Total questions: 40
There was no sectional cut-off.
Round 2: MANAGERIAL INTERVIEW
Tell me about yourself. Questions on Project. Internship experience discussion. Basic questions on Java, oops concepts, abstraction. You need to have basic programming knowledge since most of the candidates there were asked similar questions. If you don’t know the answer to a particular question, admit it, instead of giving a vague answer. They are looking for a confident approach to a question more than a correct answer. At last, he asked are you comfortable in traveling?. I asked him about the work culture at PwC.
Round 3: HR Round
This round was more of confirming if I was suitable for the job. They asked me if I was comfortable with traveling since the job demanded frequent traveling. Whether or not I was planning for further studies. If you have cleared the technical round, this won’t be much of a hurdle.
Tip from my Side: If you are from CS/IT field you should not apply for PwC as they don’t have any work in technology domain and profile offered will be a consultant and not a software developer. PwC SUCKS for Computer science/IT student work culture is sickening. Beware! PwC is fraud for CS/IT. Don’t even think to join. It will ruin your life and career. PwC is very good only for non CS/IT people. I have recently joined PwC Mumbai office and experiencing this so think twice before you apply to hope for the best, Best of Luck.
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- PwC Interview Experience | FTE 2021 - Technology Consultant (On-Campus)
- Zilker Technology Interview Experience Chennai - Consultant Trainee
- PwC Interview Experience for Cyber Security | On-Campus 2019
- PWC-SDC Interview Experience for SDE
- PwC Interview Experience at VIT University
- Pwc Interview Experience Virtual Hiring | 2021 Batch
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 11 (Network Consultant Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 (OFSS for Associate Consultant)
- Intellect Design Arena Interview Experience (On Campus for Consultant)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Capgemini Interview Experience | Set 3 (Associate Consultant)
- Capgemini Interview Experience (2018) (Associate Consultant)
- OFSS Interview Experience for Associate Consultant (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Associate Consultant
- Infosys Interview for Experienced Associate Consultant
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 29 (On-Campus for Server Technology)
- ecare Technology Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 48 (On-Site for Server Technology)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.