PwC Acceleration Center Interview Experience for Associate Role | On-Campus 2021
PwC is a Consulting company that came to our college for the Role of Associate Bangalore Location
It Comprises 4 Rounds:
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
Round 1(Online Test): This test comprises three sections Aptitude, Java, and SQL
- Aptitude: It was so basic level like a standard and simple mathematics asked, trust me it will be easiest because I am very weak at Aptitude even I have cleared it. (15 Ques)
- Java: They covered the OOPS concepts and basic level of pseudocodes and output-based questions. All are MCQ’s
- SQL: They asked some basic insert, delete, update and join operations type MCQ questions, mainly focussed on Joins
Round 2(Group Discussion):
- They have given a topic like Internet Advantages and Dis-Advantages. (30 mins)
Round 3(Technical Interview):
- Totally Resume-based and OOPS Concepts. (30 mins)
Round 4(HR) :
- It was some basic questions general things.
Finally, Got Selected for PWC!
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!