It was the first day of school when a teacher found a student dead in the classroom. Police had identified three suspects named Oliver, Jason and Emma. All of them claimed that they didn’t do it but Jason and Alex seemed nervous during interrogation . Police found a note left behind by the victim. Moments before death, somehow victim was able to write some numbers on the calendars with his blood. The numbers are 1, 4, 9, 10 and 11. What does victim wanted to say through numbers ? Who was the killer ?
The killer is “Jason”. The numbers are pointing to different months .
The first letter of each month makes the name “JASON”.
This article is contributed by Roshni Agarwal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle | The Pot of Beans
- Puzzle | Chaos in the bus
- Puzzle | Truth and Lie
- Puzzle | Is it Raining