Ishita is on the way to visit her Grandmother, who lives at the end of the valley. It’s her birthday, and she wants to give her some cakes made by her. Ishita needs to cross 5 bridges to reach her Grandmother’s house. There is a toll for every bridge. The toll or tax for crossing the bridge is half of the cakes she is carrying with her. Also at each bridge she gets one cake from them. How many cakes should Ishita carry with her to make sure that she arrives at Grandmother’s house with exactly 2 cakes?
Answer : 2 Cakes
At each bridge, she gives half of her cakes, and in return she gets one back.
So, here she will give one cake at every bridge as a toll and will receive one cake back as well, which will leave her with 2 cakes after every bridge.
- Puzzle-61| Cake and my friend
- Puzzle | 3 cuts to cut round cake into 8 equal pieces
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | Man fell in well Puzzle
- Puzzle 10 | (A Man with Medical Condition and 2 Pills)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.