There are 3 aliens, namely A, B and C. You Know A always tells the truth, B will always lie and C will just pick a random answer (truth / lie). You can ask only 3 Yes or No questions to them. They will answer your question in code-word ‘OLO’ or ‘UZU’, which means ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ – but you don’t know which one means which.
What will be your questions to identify each alien ?
Please follow the links given below to understand the answer clearly.
2) Youtube Link
This article is contributed by Harshit Agrawal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle | The Bridge Riddle
- Puzzle 63 | Paper ball and three friends
- Puzzle | Three Thief crossing river
- Puzzle | The Three Pile Trick
- Puzzle | Form Three Equilateral Triangles
- Puzzle | Three Brothers Travelled by Road
- Puzzle | Three Squares
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle