A person ‘A’ wants to send a secret message to his friend ‘B’ through a mail, but C (A’s friend), whom A does not trust has access to all A’s mails. So A puts his message in a box with a lock but A is not allowed to send a key. How can A send his message through securely?
A send the box to B.
B can not open it.So ,he can put another lock on the box.
B send this box with the 2 locks send back to A. A unlock his lock and send it back to B again.
So, there is just B’s lock on the box. B can open it.
This article is contributed by Zikra Iqbal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle | Disclosing Secret
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 6 | (Monty Hall problem)
- Puzzle | (4 Matchstick Problem)
- Puzzle | Strict Pill Schedule Problem