It’s summer time and three of the college friends, A, B and C went to sports club to enjoy the vacation. They saw an interesting game being played there.
Game name is “hit and win”. There was a triangular setup of green ropes on ground. You have to move on the triangular path and on the turn you have to hit other mate using paper ball until only one is left for winning.
- A’s chances of hitting is 0.3.
- B has hitting chance of 0.5 .
- C has 100% chance of hitting the target.
- If a person is hit, he is out from path and cannot take a turn.
Solution: A has to miss the target first time purposely.
Explanation: Suppose if A tries to hit B and A is successful, then in the next turn C would definitely hit A and A looses.
If A tries to hit C and hits him, then B would go for A. Now if A purposely miss his target then B would go for C, he being more stronger than A. If he hits, its between A and B and A has a first chance to hit. If B misses the target, then C would go for B in next turn and he would definitely hit him and it would be now between A and C but again A has a first chance to hit.
This puzzle is contributed by Ankur Chaudhary. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Puzzle -58 | Friends after ages
- Puzzle 12 | (Maximize probability of White Ball)
- Puzzle | Weight of Heavy Ball
- Puzzle | Find the last ball to remain after the entire process
- Puzzle | Three Aliens Riddle
- Puzzle | Three Thief crossing river
- Puzzle | The Three Pile Trick
- Puzzle | Form Three Equilateral Triangles
- Puzzle | Three Brothers Travelled by Road
- Puzzle | Three Squares
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )