You are standing in one of the biggest palaces in the world “Hofburg Palace, Vienna”. In palace, five commando are staying. Each commando has been allotted five big rooms and each room contains five huge tigers. Each huge tiger has five small tigers.
How many legs are there in the Palace ?
Solution : 3012
Explanation : We all know a tiger has 4 legs.
Step – 1 :
Five commando allotted five rooms each, number of rooms = 5 * 5 = 25
Each room has five huge tigers, number of huge tigers = 25 * 5 = 125
Each huge tiger has five small tigers, number of small tigers = 125 * 5 = 625
Total tigers = 125 + 625 = 750
Number of legs of tigers = 750 * 4 = 3000
Step – 2 :
There are five soldiers.
Number of legs of soldiers = 5 * 2 = 10
Step – 3 :
Your leg = 2
Total legs = 3000 + 10 + 2 = 3012
This article is contributed by Zikra Iqbal . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 1 | (How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?)
- Puzzle 2 | (Find ages of daughters)
- Puzzle 3 | (Calculate total distance travelled by bee)
- Puzzle 4 | (Pay an employee using a 7 units gold rod?)
- Puzzle 13 | (100 Prisoners with Red/Black Hats)
- Puzzle 5 | (Finding the poisoned wine)
- Puzzle 6 | (Monty Hall problem)
- Puzzle 7 | (3 Bulbs and 3 Switches)
- Puzzle 8 | (Find the Jar with contaminated pills)
- Puzzle 9 | (Find the fastest 3 horses)
- Puzzle 10 | (A Man with Medical Condition and 2 Pills)
- Puzzle 11 | (1000 Coins and 10 Bags)
- Puzzle 12 | (Maximize probability of White Ball)
- Puzzle 14 | (Strategy for a 2 Player Coin Game)
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)