There are three people (Ajay, Bhuvi and Chandu), one of them is a Gun, one a missile, and one a robot. The Gun always tells the truth, the missile always lies, and the robot can either lie or tell the truth.
Ajay : “Chandu is a missile.”
Bhuvi : “Ajay is a Gun.”
Chandu : “I am the robot.”
Find out the Gun, the missile and the robot?
Ajay is Gun
Bhuvi is robot
Chandu is missile
Bhuvi is not the Gun, since if he is, then Ajay would also be the Gun.
Chandu is not the Gun, since his statement would then be a lie.
So Ajay is the Gun, Chandu is the missile, and Bhuvi is the robot.
This article is contributed by Ajay Puri. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 1 | (How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?)
- Puzzle 2 | (Find ages of daughters)
- Puzzle 3 | (Calculate total distance travelled by bee)
- Puzzle 4 | (Pay an employee using a 7 units gold rod?)
- Puzzle 13 | (100 Prisoners with Red/Black Hats)
- Puzzle 5 | (Finding the poisoned wine)
- Puzzle 6 | (Monty Hall problem)
- Puzzle 7 | (3 Bulbs and 3 Switches)
- Puzzle 8 | (Find the Jar with contaminated pills)
- Puzzle 9 | (Find the fastest 3 horses)
- Puzzle 10 | (A Man with Medical Condition and 2 Pills)
- Puzzle 11 | (1000 Coins and 10 Bags)
- Puzzle 12 | (Maximize probability of White Ball)
- Puzzle 14 | (Strategy for a 2 Player Coin Game)
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)