(Each matchstick is numbered as shown below)
Move 2, 4, 5, 6 numbered matches to get exactly three equilateral triangles as shown below.
- Ratio of area of one circle to the equilateral triangle when three equal circles are placed inside an equilateral triangle
- Equilateral Triangles using Matchsticks
- Count of Equilateral Triangles of unit length possible from a given Hexagon
- Puzzle 63 | Paper ball and three friends
- Puzzle | Three Aliens Riddle
- Puzzle | Three Thief crossing river
- Puzzle | The Three Pile Trick
- Puzzle | Three Brothers Travelled by Road
- Puzzle | Three Squares
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.