A bear falling from a height of 10m on the ground in the square root of 2 seconds. what is the color of bear?
We would advise you to think yourself before reading the answer below.
Let h ==> Height t ==> Time g ==> Gravity h = (1/2) g (t^2) or g = (2S)/(t^2)
So g = 10m/s, this is the maximum value of gravity on earth and occurs at the POLES. So the colour of the bear is WHITE, since it is a POLAR BEAR.
This article is contributed by Harender Bhardwaj and ADITI SAINI. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)