Suppose you are in an empty closed room with a glass of water without using any measuring tool how will you identify whether the water in the glass is half-filled or less than half-filled or more than half-filled?
Hold the glass incline such that the water is just about to spill and observe the water level if water goes below the apparent corner of the bottom of the glass then it’s less than half-filled, or if the water level is above this point then it’s more than half-filled, else the water is half-filled.
- Puzzle | 3 Glass and 10 Coins
- Puzzle | Water Jug Problem
- Puzzle | Growing Water Lilly
- Container with Most Water
- Measuring 6L water from 4L and 9L buckets
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.