A Geek was in a car with a helium balloon on a string that is tied to the floor. The windows are closed. When she steps on the accelerator, what happens to the balloon: does it move forward, move backwards, or stay put?
- When the car accelerates, the air is pushed backwards, just as your body is.
- This sends a the Helium balloon, which is lighter than air, forward.
- When the car brakes suddenly, the air piles up in front of the windshield.
- This sends the balloon backwards.
- Hence the Helium balloon moves in the direction of the acceleration of the car, i.e. and When the car moves backwards, the Helium balloon moves backwards.
- WebCam Motion Detector in Python
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle | The symbols
- Puzzle | The neighbour
- Puzzle | Handshakes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.