Fill in the matrix, in such a way that the sum of the numbers in each row (horizontally, vertically, and diagonally) is 264, even if you hold the matrix upside down. You are only allowed to use the digits 1, 6, 8, and 9, and each number may appear only once in the matrix.
Solution: The possible solutions are:
You can see that any two digit number formed by 1,6,8, and 9 , if inverted will also be a valid number. Now, the task becomes easy. Start by trying to form two digit numbers, and different sets by selecting any 4 numbers from them which sums to 264.
This puzzle is contributed by Praveer Satyam. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle | Man fell in well Puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 79 | Magical Matrix
- Puzzle | Draw 4 straight line in 3*3 matrix (9 dots)
- Puzzle | Connect 9 circles each arranged at center of a Matrix using 3 straight lines