Fill in the matrix, in such a way that the sum of the numbers in each row (horizontally, vertically, and diagonally) is 264, even if you hold the matrix upside down. You are only allowed to use the digits 1, 6, 8, and 9, and each number may appear only once in the matrix.
Solution: The possible solutions are:
You can see that any two digit number formed by 1,6,8, and 9 , if inverted will also be a valid number. Now, the task becomes easy. Start by trying to form two digit numbers, and different sets by selecting any 4 numbers from them which sums to 264.
This puzzle is contributed by Praveer Satyam. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle 83 | Interesting MCQ
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 82 | Different Pairings
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Measuring 6L water from 4L and 9L buckets
- Puzzle | God’s Mercy Graduation
- Puzzle | Bilateral Conversations
- Puzzle | Game of Brussels Sprouts
- Number of Pentagons and Hexagons on a Football
- Check if it is possible to survive on Island